FROM CACHE - en_header

Zakeke

ChrisW3
Explorer
73 0 14

Has anyone installed Zakeke on their store? I want to know how easy it is to install (I don't code) and how easy it is to customise.

Thanks

Replies 5 (5)
Stacy_Zhuk
Shopify Partner
140 5 18

Hello @ChrisW3,

Zakeke Product Customizer by Zakeke (Futurenext Srl) is an innovative product customization app that lets customers personalize any product.

I recommend using this app. It is easy to install and easy to configure.
With it, customers can:
add text to products with their favorite fonts
change color, size, orientation
pick artwork from a pre-selected list
upload their own images

With the help of Realtime 3D and Augmented Reality tools, customers see 3D models of their customized products allowing them to visualize their orders in a real-life fashion.

Here https://whidegroup.com/blog/top-shopify-apps-part-1/, https://whidegroup.com/blog/top-shopify-apps-part-2/ you can find out the best Shopify apps represented on the App Store.

I am a Co-founder and the Business Development Director at Whidegroup with a decade of experience in e-commerce consulting and project management for small and medium-sized enterprises.
ChrisW3
Explorer
73 0 14

Thanks @Stacy_Zhuk Is it easy to customise the appearance on a custom built theme and make the app work on mobile?

PageFly
Shopify Partner
3659 552 1900

Hi @ChrisW3,

We are from PageFly Landing Page Builder team. Welcome to Shopify Community! 

Regarding your question, Zakeke is one of the top apps for product customization for Shopify online stores, which allows customers to personalize any products and visualize how the product will look.

This app is easy to set up and configure. Specially, Zakeke is currently compatible with PageFly, in which merchants could easily display customization button by Zakeke on PageFly pages. For more details, please check out this manual: https://pagefly.link/CXTzZNRJ

Hope our answer will be helpful! 

Best of luck!

If you find it helpful, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check out our Ecommerce Website Design ideas for 2022. 

Learn the quintessential strategy to bring your store online with An Evergreen Guide.

Stacy_Zhuk
Shopify Partner
140 5 18

Hello @ChrisW3,

The complexity of customization depends on each individual app. You can display additional information on pages using Javascript, then you have many opportunities to customize the appearance. Also, you can display additional information using iFrame, then you have far fewer opportunities. To give relevant advice, it is needed look deeper into the app and into the website it has to be installed on.

I am a Co-founder and the Business Development Director at Whidegroup with a decade of experience in e-commerce consulting and project management for small and medium-sized enterprises.
ChrisW3
Explorer
73 0 14

thank you