Zendrop Refund!

Rafizvla85
3 0 0

Hey Guys, 

So I downloaded this app Zendrop a few days ago, and I am extremely disappointed with it. I found something better with better product prices and faster shipping.  I want my refund because I got charged $49 for the app.  I am not happy with it, have not had it for a week yet and won't do business with them. I reached out to them and they said they can't do anything because they do not get the money, Shopify does! so I better contact Shopify.  Can anyone help me with this matter? I want my money back and erase the app. Thank you so much for your help.  

0 Likes
Hank
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1094 128 173

Hi, @Rafizvla85,

Hank here from Shopify.

I see that Zendrop is not on our app store, so not only would this be a third-party app, it would also be an unsupported app.

What that essentially means, is that any cost from this app is 100% from the app developer, and does not come through the Shopify billing API.

However, if it is appearing on your upcoming/current bill (the payment has not been paid yet), the charge may be removed prior to this, if the app has been uninstalled from your store (Apps within your admin).

Sometimes the app developer will also need to confirm that there is no charge due, prior to any charge being removed but what I can do for you is query this with our billing team.

Once you confirm what status the bill is at and when the app is uninstalled let me know, and I'll advise of the next step.

All the best,

Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Rafizvla85
3 0 0
Hey Hank,
Thank you so much. I went to my billing on Shopify. In Current Billing Cycle: Oct 1, 2020 - Oct 31, 2020. Zendrop shows like this:
I went to my bank account and the charge is not there yet. Can I go ahead and remove the app?

Zendrop
$49.00
Pro Plan Monthly: 2020-10-02 - 2020-11-01

0 Likes
Hank
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1094 128 173

Thank you for confirming that for me.

Has the app been uninstalled from your store yet?

0 Likes
Rafizvla85
3 0 0
Yes Sir. I already deleted it.
0 Likes
Hank
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1094 128 173

Awesome work, my friend!

As this is account specific, I will just need to verify your account. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forum's account and confirm some security questions about your store.

Once you reply to that email, I will look into this further for you.

0 Likes