Questions and discussions about using the Shopify CLI and Shopify-built libraries.
Reposting this to make sure there's visibility that it's a bug.
For some reason, the app bar nav link URLs now have `/`s added to the end of them. This is breaking routing in Next.js apps, causing 404s. The tutorial must be broke as well, because of this.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Spin up a new project with the Shopify CLI
2. Create a random page in your Next.js app
3. Add a navigation bar link to the random page
4. Run `shopify serve` and install your app in a dev store
5. Click the link and observe that it 404s
Someone else confirmed it in my previous thread https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-APIs-SDKs/Shopify-App-Embedded-App-Navigation-Bar-adding-tra...
The tutorial is broken. You can check out my post: https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-APIs-SDKs/Hitting-Connection-Limit-on-Heroku-and-ngrok-durin...
This may have been fixed. The `/` stopped showing up in the URLs for me.