A band of gold is appearing above the header

wixiemrs
Shopify Partner
11 0 4

Hi there, 

When i view my site in mobile only, www.prettyinpink.ie - a banner/band of gold is appearing above my header. I want to remove it, but i cant figure out how. Ive even removed all gold from the theme colours and it didnt resolve it either. HELP!

Replies 5 (5)

made4Uo
Shopify Partner
3806 713 1129

Hi @wixiemrs 

Sorry but I do not see the banner/band of gold. Do you mind pointing it out?

made4Uo_0-1688590163708.png

Volunteering to assist you!  Likes and Accept as Solution  is highly appreciated.✌
Coffee fuels my dedication. If helpful, a small Coffee Tip would be greatly appreciated.
Need EXPERIENCED Shopify developer without breaking the bank?
Hire us at Made4Uo.com for quick replies.
Stay in control and maintain your security by avoiding unnecessary store access!
wixiemrs
Shopify Partner
11 0 4

IMG_9033 JPG.jpg

made4Uo
Shopify Partner
3806 713 1129

Weird. It looks like your phone information. Please try to open the said website in different device if the issue persist

Volunteering to assist you!  Likes and Accept as Solution  is highly appreciated.✌
Coffee fuels my dedication. If helpful, a small Coffee Tip would be greatly appreciated.
Need EXPERIENCED Shopify developer without breaking the bank?
Hire us at Made4Uo.com for quick replies.
Stay in control and maintain your security by avoiding unnecessary store access!
wixiemrs
Shopify Partner
11 0 4

Very weird! when i had the site over with Wix it was called the mobile browser theme colour and was easy to change. Now its with Shopify i just cant seem to figure it out

artandsoul
Tourist
3 0 2

Having the same issue with artandsoulsb.com mobile only. Gold ban appears. I want it removed. Again visible on Mobile, I viewed on several devices and browsers and it is still persent on all.

IMG_2175.PNG