Accordions - Dawn theme

JC246
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi,

I've added accordions for product descriptions to my product page on the new Dawn theme. Although I would like the first tab to be opened by default, then close when are tabs are opened. Is there any way to do this please?

Thanks

Replies 4 (4)
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2535 300 634

@JC246 
Welcome to Shopify Community.
Kindly Share your Store URl.
I can help you to get this.

Thank you.

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
if you Want to modify or Customize your theme ,
Hire us | Whatsapp. and we also help you to guide how to reach to your potential customers to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business or Want to know more. Read our Shopify Blogs.Email us: sales@zworthkey.com
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9731 2223 3051

@JC246 

Please share store URL!

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
JC246
Tourist
4 0 1

Here is my store URL. I was able to have all tabs opened but I just want the first tab to be opened. Thank you!

King-Kang
Pathfinder
87 5 33

Hi @JC246 ,

I solved the first tab open as default but didn't manage how to make the tabs close automatically when another tab is open :s

You can find the solution here

https://community.shopify.com/c/technical-q-a/dawn-theme-accordion-tabs-product-page/m-p/1315109/hig...