Add a check box in the footer to approve policy

Unforgettable
Tourist
8 0 2

Hello community I have a question about my shop. I have added the following code in the subscription and it worked well, see below:

Unforgettable_0-1632744828203.png

Unforgettable_1-1632744865141.png

The problem is in the footer where the text is not show

Unforgettable_2-1632744967425.png

I did not change anything in the footer:

Unforgettable_3-1632745020804.png

Do you have any idea?

0 Likes

Hello @Unforgettable ,
Welcome to the Shopify community!
Share your store url with password.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes

Hi @Unforgettable,

Maybe you changed to the snippets file and it was shown in 2 places, including the footer. So the footer will show an error.

Best way, you create a new snippets file and paste the entire code of the current file. Then go to the footer file, find the snippets file name you changed and change it to the new file name.

Hope it is clear to you.

If my answer can help you solve your issue. Please mark it as a solution, thank you and good luck.

LitExtension - #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Contact us for further assistance.
Try our FREE DEMO now!
0 Likes