Solved

Add a custom page link to a free shipping message for Envy theme

HitzA
Tourist
6 1 3

I have removed current link from 'edit languages' under cart section. For eg: Taxes included. Free <a href="{{ link }}">Shipping</a>! 

This 'link' has been disabled as it directs to policies. However, I want to link it to the shipping policy page which I have created.

I tried under 'edit languages' by customizing the html. However, I feel I need to edit the code.

Can someone please assist?

Accepted Solution (1)
HitzA
Tourist
6 1 3

This is an accepted solution.

Thank you @made4Uo and @SmallTask. I had already implemented the same. However, I didn't realize we had to wait for certain amount of time period for the changes to reflect. 

Thank you for your time.

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)

made4Uo
Shopify Partner
3804 713 1124

Hi @HitzA,

You just have to replace the href for your shipping policy page. 

Volunteering to assist you!  Likes and Accept as Solution  is highly appreciated.✌
Coffee fuels my dedication. If helpful, a small Coffee Tip would be greatly appreciated.
Need EXPERIENCED Shopify developer without breaking the bank?
Hire us at Made4Uo.com for quick replies.
Stay in control and maintain your security by avoiding unnecessary store access!

SmallTask
Shopify Partner
973 41 55

Hello @HitzA 

You can add the shipping policy page link in the {{ link }}

banned
HitzA
Tourist
6 1 3

This is an accepted solution.

Thank you @made4Uo and @SmallTask. I had already implemented the same. However, I didn't realize we had to wait for certain amount of time period for the changes to reflect. 

Thank you for your time.

made4Uo
Shopify Partner
3804 713 1124

@HitzA,

Yes. Nowadays, it takes longer for Shopify to update the preview / website. What I am doing nowadays is just refreshing twice. 😁

Volunteering to assist you!  Likes and Accept as Solution  is highly appreciated.✌
Coffee fuels my dedication. If helpful, a small Coffee Tip would be greatly appreciated.
Need EXPERIENCED Shopify developer without breaking the bank?
Hire us at Made4Uo.com for quick replies.
Stay in control and maintain your security by avoiding unnecessary store access!
HitzA
Tourist
6 1 3

No wonder made me think twice haha thank you.