Add a Limited Stock badge overlay to products

Add a Limited Stock badge overlay to products

kal5
Visitor
1 0 0

I am using the Symmetry theme and want to add a badge that says "Limited Stock" over the product image for products that reach a certain stock threshold. However, when I select "Show Inventory label" in the theme settings, it only works on the products that have no variants and it also shows the exact quantity instead of "low stock". I need it to work on all products as the vast majority of my products have variants and I do not want it to display the exact quantity. Here is an example of the inventory label currently available in the theme. I do not want to use an app. Can anyone help guide me on which direction to go to get the update that I want? 

Screenshot 2024-06-23 210250.png

Replies 3 (3)

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9595 1199 1540

@kal5 - your requirements will need code editing and hence you will need a developer who can work on liquid code, but it is bit complicated and time taking and hence not re if anyone will do it for free.

Support me | To build shopify pages use pagefly | Contact me - suyash.patankar@gmail.com , My timezone is GMT+5:30.

BSSCommerce-TA
Shopify Partner
123 24 24

@kal5, you can try using our app: BSS: Product Labels & Badges - BSS Product Labels & Badges - Shopify App Store | Shopify App Store

If our suggestions are useful, please let us know by giving it a like, marking it as a solution.

SIMICART: Mobile App Builder |Ironwork Theme - Coming Soon | Product Labels by BSS

Need help from our expert? Kindly share your request with us via community@bsscommerce.com

BSS Commerce - Full-service eCommerce Agency

Kyle_liu
Shopify Partner
105 14 18

Hi @kal5 

Please share your website address.

If this is helpful, please Like and Accept the solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store? Let me help.
- Feel free to contact me on (liushuaicc@shinetechsoftware.com)