Add Additional Heading In Multicolumn Of Dawn Theme

UPPFUEL
Excursionist
17 0 4

Hi all! Is it possible to add an additional heading (with same font size and location) within the multicolumn of the Dawn theme?  Thanks a bunch! this is where i want the new heading to go

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0764/6819/1509/files/Screenshot_2024-01-06_140512.jpg?v=1704568309 

Replies 6 (6)

Made4uo-Ribe
Shopify Partner
6419 1539 1909

Hi @UPPFUEL 

You can used pseudo element to add another text. 

If this fixed your issue Likes and Accept as Solution is highly appreciated. Coffee tips fuels my dedication.
Get EXPERIENCED Shopify developers at affordable rates—visit Made4Uo.com for quick quote!
Do not lost your Shopify store! Get FREE trial with ✔️ Rewind Backup: Automatic, reliable, stress-free.
UPPFUEL
Excursionist
17 0 4

@Made4uo-Ribe  thanks for the reply!

Sorry i guess i am not sure what you mean by that, we are pretty new to Shopify. So if you can elaborate on that it would be much appreciated!!

Made4uo-Ribe
Shopify Partner
6419 1539 1909

Its a code that can attach. Example:

Made4uoRibe_0-1704571782270.png

If this fixed your issue Likes and Accept as Solution is highly appreciated. Coffee tips fuels my dedication.
Get EXPERIENCED Shopify developers at affordable rates—visit Made4Uo.com for quick quote!
Do not lost your Shopify store! Get FREE trial with ✔️ Rewind Backup: Automatic, reliable, stress-free.
UPPFUEL
Excursionist
17 0 4

Ok i don't know much about coding, is there somewhere i can get the code or learn how to add this? thanks!

Made4uo-Ribe
Shopify Partner
6419 1539 1909

If you dont mind to share your store URL I can provide the code. Thanks!

UPPFUEL
Excursionist
17 0 4