Add background colour behind content on all pages

Renhox
Visitor
2 0 0

Hello everyone.

I use the Debut theme and am trying to essentially make it so that all of the content in the main parts of the pages has a white background.

I have an image set as a background on all pages, but I want it so that that background is only shown to the left and right of the content, and there is a white background behind all content on every page.

How can I go about doing this? I've tried playing with adding background colours to different Div sections, but it doesn't go all the way to the footer area on a lot of pages, and that doesn't help on the main page.

Help with this is appreciated.

Replies 2 (2)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15834 2369 3072

@Renhox ,

Hi

Debut Theme is having already white background for all the pages , as you say you want to add background color for different section as picture shown in green color?

oscprofessional_0-1632306751763.png

Share your store Url ?

Share your thoughts about my reply !

Have a nice day !

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
Renhox
Visitor
2 0 0

Store url is crinklekit.com

I am looking for something more like the green part you highlighted, however, I don't want it to just be a part of a small section. I want it to go all the way from the top banner, to the footer with no gaps in the top or the bottom.

You will see that currently we have a star themed background. I want that to still show to the left and right of the page content, but want the content to have the white background behind it to make reading text easier. I'd like this on all pages, not just the home page.

Any help is appreciated.