Add Background Image Behind Product Image Dawn Theme

tessastbury
Explorer
64 0 25

Hi there,

I would like to add a background image to the product images in Dawn theme, to replace the colour background.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Replies 5 (5)

Nick
Shopify Staff (Retired)
4531 434 1024

Hi @tessastbury,

Do you mean the on the product page as a whole here? If you could share a link to the page or a screenshot that would be much appreciated to know exactly what you mean. 

Because this is a Shopify developed theme, our theme support team might be able to help you making this change if it's possible. If you're on a paid plan then you would also be eligible for 60 minutes of free design time which you could use to make this change. If you want to go this route, don't hesitate to contact and log in to talk to our support team here

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

tessastbury
Explorer
64 0 25

Hi Nick,

I mean the individual product image area, e.g. behind the main image as per the area that is coloured white for the second product.

This is currently set to the background colour, but I would like a background image to appear here.

Many thanks.

Screen Shot 2021-11-10 at 6.22.40 am.png

Nick
Shopify Staff (Retired)
4531 434 1024

Hi @tessastbury,

Thanks for sharing and yep, the best way forward for you here would be to contact our support team and ask one of our advisors who can forward this to our theme support team to use the 60 minutes of free design for you. 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

Johntemmy_1
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi,regarding your post I can help u add image via deput theme for more details message me

tessastbury
Explorer
64 0 25

Hi there,

I need this code for the Dawn theme. 

Many thanks