Add full product images and thumbnails to Home Page - (Dawn Theme)

butanedragon
Tourist
7 0 2

Add full product images and thumbnails to Home Page - (Dawn Theme)

Trying to add all of the product images and thumbnail slider to Home Page on Dawn theme. Currently, only the different variant images show on the Home Page.

Basically, trying to setup the home page to look exactly like my product page. How do I do this?

Replies 2 (2)

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36844 3636 11978

@butanedragon 

you have try this code similar

https://made4uo.com/blogs/dawn-theme-tweaks-and-trick/product-slider-for-dawn-theme

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing

made4Uo
Shopify Partner
3805 713 1129

Hi, 

You can try creating a new section for product page and add that section to your home page, delete the product_info section to show only the images. I created a code that would run independently without affecting the global.js for the product page. Check the video for more info. 

Volunteering to assist you!  Likes and Accept as Solution  is highly appreciated.✌
Coffee fuels my dedication. If helpful, a small Coffee Tip would be greatly appreciated.
Need EXPERIENCED Shopify developer without breaking the bank?
Hire us at Made4Uo.com for quick replies.
Stay in control and maintain your security by avoiding unnecessary store access!