Solved

Add Line of Text to Order Confirmation Email

thomasmrgn99
Pathfinder
102 0 34

Hi,

I'm looking to add a small line of text to my order confirmation email + a link. Would really appreciate some help.

Here is my email preview and where I need the text:

(basically just under the first line of body text)

Screenshot 2022-01-16 at 14.54.47.png

The start of the order confirmation email code:

Screenshot 2022-01-16 at 15.00.04.png

The Line of text I need is this: 

Download your Free eBook: 5 Ways to Reduce Your Dog's Separation Anxiety by Clicking Here.

with 'Clicking Here' being linked to the pdf file. I have uploaded the file already to my shopify files

Basically so that the email looks like this:

Screenshot 2022-01-16 at 15.02.54.png

Would really appreciate some help!

Thanks

Tom

Accepted Solution (1)

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9135 1137 1485

This is an accepted solution.

@thomasmrgn99 - add this code to your email template and test, put your file link in place of #

<a href="#">5 Ways to Reduce Your Dog's Separation Anxiety by Clicking Here.</a>
To build shopify pages use pagefly You are welcome to contact me - suyash.patankar@gmail.com , My timezone is GMT+5:30.
Paranormal story video using AI
Join me for beginner level training session

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9135 1137 1485

This is an accepted solution.

@thomasmrgn99 - add this code to your email template and test, put your file link in place of #

<a href="#">5 Ways to Reduce Your Dog's Separation Anxiety by Clicking Here.</a>
To build shopify pages use pagefly You are welcome to contact me - suyash.patankar@gmail.com , My timezone is GMT+5:30.
thomasmrgn99
Pathfinder
102 0 34

@suyash1 Thanks!!

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9135 1137 1485

@thomasmrgn99 - welcome, do let me know if you need anything else, you have my email below.