How can I add a new product in Themes?

orelkok
Tourist
5 0 2

When I go into my Themes and try to add product ,It appears to me that there are no products in my products,How do I solve this problem?. here is some pics that show my problemScreenshot_20210923-132834_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20210923-133004_Samsung Internet.jpg20210923_133741.jpg20210923_133803.jpg

Replies 2 (2)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

@orelkok 

Please check URL for help https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qks-MlwP6c4

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

Nia
Shopify Staff (Retired)
537 38 77

Hi, @!

It looks like you've still got your product set on Draft which is the reason why this wouldn't appear in the theme editor. You can go ahead and set this product to Active by :

1. Go to Products > All Products in your Shopify Admin.
  2. Click on the product you'd like to edit.
  3. In the Product Status section of the page (which should be on the right side of the page), change Draft to Active. 

24-00-h94ol-oirys

4. Remember to Save!

You should then see this product appear in your theme editor. Let me know if you run into any issues when completing the steps above.

It looks like you're new to our platform so I would love to recommend taking a look at one of our email marketing courses we have available on our Shopify Learn site. Here is a link to a great email marketing course on growing your email list and building your audience.

A great free tool we have in conjunction with the course above is Shopify Email. Shopify Email is our in-house email marketing solution to help you create email marketing campaigns. You're able to design your emails to match your brand and share links directly of products on your store. You can send 2500 free emails a month, and any additional email at a cost of $0.001USD (So 1000 additional emails would cost you $1USD).You can find all the information related to Shopify Email through this help doc!

Nia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog