Add padding from left and between images on images gallery

AndreaBergs
Tourist
8 0 1

Hi there ! 
I working with ICON theme, and I am wondering if anyone can help me with adding padding both between the images and/or from the left in image gallery.
The images are currently positioned on the left side on my page but I would like them to be in the center. Is there any way to make this possible ?

Replies 10 (10)
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2571 309 641

Hii, @AndreaBergs 
Kindly share your store URL so,
I can solve it perfectly.
Thank You.

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
if you Want to modify or Customize your theme ,
Hire us | Whatsapp. and we also help you to guide how to reach to your potential customers to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business or Want to know more. Read our Shopify Blogs.Email us: sales@zworthkey.com

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
AndreaBergs
Tourist
8 0 1

Did you have it for me ?

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2571 309 641

@AndreaBergs 
Can you give me page link where you are seeing this error?

Hire us | Whatsapp. and we also help you to guide how to reach to your potential customers to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business or Want to know more. Read our Shopify Blogs.Email us: sales@zworthkey.com

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2571 309 641

@AndreaBergs 
Do you want to like this?
download (41).png
Thank You.

AndreaBergs
Tourist
8 0 1

Exactly ! And the icons below as well

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2571 309 641

@AndreaBergs 
Which icons can you mark??

AndreaBergs
Tourist
8 0 1