add product on Theme

Solved
orelkok
Tourist
5 0 2

When I go into my Themes and try to add product ,It appears to me that there are no products in my products,How do I solve this problem?

0 Likes

@orelkok ,

Hi go through this way..........

1. From your Shopify admin, go to Products > All products.

2. From the Products page, click Add product.

3. Enter a title for your product, along with additional details.

4. Click Save.

oscprofessional_0-1632380230820.png

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
orelkok
Tourist
5 0 2

You did not understand me. I already have a product and I'm trying to add it to Theme and it's not working, here are some 20210923_133803.jpg20210923_133741.jpgScreenshot_20210923-133004_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20210923-132834_Samsung Internet.jpgpictures that will explain my problem to you

0 Likes

@orelkok ,

On which theme you are using?

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
Summer
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
133 30 32

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @orelkok!

Thanks for providing additional context around your concern. You're not seeing your product in the theme editor because the product has a Draft status. Products with a Draft status are not visible to any of your sales channels. It's used for when you wish to add or edit a product before making it available for purchase. In order for you to add the product to your website and make it visible, it needs to have an Active status. You can adjust the status of your product by following the steps below.

1. In your Shopify admin, go to Products > All products.
  2. Click the title of the product you wish to edit.
  3. Under Product status the upper right-hand side, click the drop down menu.
  4. Select Active or Draft.
  5. Click Save.

Alternatively, you may also adjust the product status within the All products page, where you can do it in bulk. You can follow the steps below to do so.

1. In your Shopify admin, go to Products > All products.
  2. Check the checkbox of the products you wish to edit.
  3. Click More actions.
  4. Select Set as draft or Set as active.
  5. Click the Set as draft or Set as active button on the pop-up.

I hope the store setup is going good. Whether you're still in the early stages or you're already far along in the setup, don't forget to refer to our General Setup Checklist as you go through the process. The checklist can help you ensure you have everything necessary configured and that you don't miss anything important when you launch. It has a guide for each step in the setup so you can look at them whenever you need direction on how to configure the different areas in the admin. If you're almost ready to launch, you can simply use the checklist to check off all the steps before the big day.

Summer | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes