Add quantity selector to dawn theme

sambhavchopra
8 0 0

Screenshot 2021-10-18 at 05.47.57.png

Hey. I am using Dawn theme of shopify

This is how I've added add to cart button to the all products page. I also want to add per unit price, and quantity selector on this page. How do I do it?

Secondly, I also want people to stay in the product/catalog page when they are adding to cart, and not go to the cart everytime. How do I make this change? Thank you!

Replies 17 (17)
SagarikaDas
Shopify Partner
183 14 62

Hey @sambhavchopra,

Have you manually added these? I think all of them are already available there on the product page. 

SagarikaDas_0-1634530925911.png

And everything is working fine until the code is modified. When we add any product to the cart, the page doesn't change.

SagarikaDas_1-1634531054770.png

Sagarika Das | iCart Team
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
sambhavchopra
8 0 0

Hello. Your solution works only on the product (Each product's page) page. I want quantity selectors on the catalog page where all products are displayed.

Neonjack
1 0 0

As usual, when it comes to collection pages, we're left to ourselves......

sambhavchopra
8 0 0

I can't believe how difficult it is for a non-coder to build a website on Shopify

suyash1
Shopify Partner
3700 407 609

@sambhavchopra- to have quantity selector on collection page , we need to edit the coding, it takes sometime, but it can be done

You are welcome to contact me, my email - suyash.patankar@gmail.com ,My timezone is GMT+5:30
sambhavchopra
8 0 0

Can someone help me with that please

suyash1
Shopify Partner
3700 407 609

@sambhavchopra- can you share your website link?

You are welcome to contact me, my email - suyash.patankar@gmail.com ,My timezone is GMT+5:30
sambhavchopra
8 0 0
suyash1
Shopify Partner
3700 407 609

@sambhavchopra- you already have quick shop, it has all the details

suyash1_0-1634700099187.png