Add "Quick Add" on Prestige theme

BlastedFX
Tourist
18 0 1

Hi there,

I am currently using the Presitge theme and I wanted to add a "Quick Add" button like this example here: 

Capture40.PNG

I have seen it done on this theme before, Im just not sure how to add it?

Thanks!

BlastedFX

Replies 4 (4)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@BlastedFX 

Please try this app : https://apps.shopify.com/collections-add-to-cart

otherwise customization is neded .

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
BlastedFX
Tourist
18 0 1

@dmwwebartisan 

Unfortunately, that app isn't what I am looking for

What are the customizations that would be needed?

BlastedFX
Tourist
18 0 1

@Savior 

Would you be able to reply with the code needed?

diego_ezfy
Shopify Partner
2935 562 883

@BlastedFX 

I am unsure whether the Prestige theme comes with AJAX ATC buttons for collection items built-in, it's worth contacting their support to double check. Anyhow, I'm afraid there are no simple copy/paste solutions for this specific case. It's a fairly complex requirement, it would require a developer to code and implement it into the theme.

Perhaps someone around here will be kind enough to devote their time to achieve this for you. However, if it's an urgent matter and you're after a quality solution, the best bet would be getting contacting a Shopify developer. 

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Follow my blog & youtube for coding tutorials. Most questions in here are already answered there!
◦ Top #4 Shopify Expert, 24h reply. Click here to hire me.
Download copy/paste code snippets that can replace most apps.