Add Shop Pay Installments Banner

20x16x12
Tourist
7 0 2

Hello!

I recently activated the Shop Pay Installments feature for my store. I am trying to add the Shop Pay banner to the product page so it shows up as an immediate option for customers, as per tutorials (see attached example).

However I am having trouble adding this button with the tutorial. Reading through other examples in the community, it sounds like I need to add the code{{ form | payment_terms }} to the featured-product.liquid. This would be between the lines {{ form | payment_button }} and {% endform %}

Unfortunately, my featured-product.liquid looks different than the example I've seen. It looks like the attached instead. I've tried adding it myself but it didn't do anything.

Anyone have an idea of where I should be putting in the code so I get the banner to appear? Appreciate any help!

Want to add this banner to each product pageWant to add this banner to each product pageDont' know where to add the new code in my featured-product.liquidDont' know where to add the new code in my featured-product.liquid

Replies 4 (4)

Shay
Shopify Staff
2830 442 576

Hi @20x16x12 

Thank you for reaching out to the community forums for assistance! Are you able to share the name of the theme file you are using? If it is one from our theme store (paid or free) I should be able to assist in troubleshooting this. Since I am not a theme developer myself, I need to be able to access the theme file to test a few things and I am not able to directly access your store or theme through our community forums. 

If your theme file did not come from the Shopify theme store, I would recommend reaching out to your theme developers directly for support in adding that snippet.

-Shay

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

20x16x12
Tourist
7 0 2

Hi Shay,

It's the Debut theme.  Appreciate your assistance, let me know what you may need from me.

Shay
Shopify Staff
2830 442 576

Hi @20x16x12 

Thank you for letting me know! I apologize for the delay in getting back to you about this as I was out of office for the weekend. 

I was able to connect with my internal theme support team and they mentioned that if your theme is an older theme file that the coding for the products pages may need to be changed from HTML to liquid. As long as you are using a Shopify theme, you are fully covered for this and our theme support will take care of it if they are able to. There are occasional circumstances where they won't be able to make changes, but most of the time there is no issue. 

To get this resolved, please reach out to our live support by clicking this link: Shopify Help Center - Contact Support, sign into your store account, search for your issue and use the contact support button at the bottom of the search results to see all our live support options. 

Once you get connected with your live support advisor you can let them know this:

"Hi! I reached out to the community forums because I was having issues getting my shop pay installments banner setup on my store. I was informed by a Shopify community advisor named Shay that I was eligible to have this escalated to the theme support team for assistance. Can you please help me with this?"

And feel free to share a link to our thread here as well!

If I can assist at all through our forums on this topic, please let me know.

Thank you,

Shay

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

AdrenalineSport
Visitor
1 0 1

Hello 20x16x12,

I was able to add the code to my supply theme. Not in featured-product.liquid but in product-template.liquid. I have added </br> so it will have some space between them. See screenshots for reference. 

Captura de Pantalla 2021-07-15 a la(s) 11.44.11 a. m..pngCaptura de Pantalla 2021-07-15 a la(s) 11.46.32 a. m..png

Hope this can help you and others.

Have a nice day!