Add sizing options under my product image to show whats still available

Add sizing options under my product image to show whats still available

DavidCyaTmrw
Tourist
11 1 1

Currently under my product looks like this. 

Screenshot 2023-04-05 at 3.51.29 PM.png

 I want it to look like this below. Where it shows current sizes available and those that are sold out are blacked out. Font name, Font size, centering and price all to look like this below. What coding is required?

Screenshot 2023-04-05 at 3.46.48 PM.png

Please get back to me asap!

Thanks

Replies 4 (4)

BSS-Commerce
Shopify Expert
3477 463 527

Hi @DavidCyaTmrw

Can you kindly share your store link (with the password, if any) with us? We will check it and suggest you a solution if possible.

If our suggestions are useful, please let us know by giving it a like, marking it as a solution, or donating here .

B2B Solution & Custom Pricing | Product Labels by BSS

Need help from our expert? Kindly share your request with us via community@bsscommerce.com

BSS Commerce - Full-service eCommerce Agency
DavidCyaTmrw
Tourist
11 1 1

Store link: https://cya-tomorrow-clothing.myshopify.com/

Password: Stillbuilding

Thanks 

BSS-Commerce
Shopify Expert
3477 463 527

Hi @DavidCyaTmrw 

In order for the size or the product's variables, in general, to be displayed on the home page, you will need to access the theme code. It is quite complicated. You should look for a developer you trust on Shopify expert to get help.

We're BSS Commerce - Shopify Partners & Experts providing Shopify apps and Store Development on Shopify & Shopify Plus. 

If you need help from our expert, kindly share your request with us via Shopify experts. We will check it and give you a detailed solution. We're looking forward to working with you.

If our suggestions are useful, please let us know by giving it a like, marking it as a solution, or donating here .

B2B Solution & Custom Pricing | Product Labels by BSS

Need help from our expert? Kindly share your request with us via community@bsscommerce.com

BSS Commerce - Full-service eCommerce Agency
DavidCyaTmrw
Tourist
11 1 1

@BSS-Commerce

i came to these forums to not have to hire a developer and have someone give me the coding required! I want to know how to do it and what code is needed so I know for the future!