Add star reviews to products in collection page / narrative

Olbap
Tourist
19 0 2

Hello good day.

I have the product review app, in an other theme appears the starts of the reviews in each product in the collection page and also inside the product, above the price, but now I only have the reviews inside the product, below the description.

How can I add the starts in the collection page, and also how can I add stars in the product page below the price?

Thank you

Sin título4.png

Replies 12 (12)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12282 2546 3694

@Olbap 

Please  Use following APP 

https://apps.shopify.com/product-reviews

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
Olbap
Tourist
19 0 2

@dmwwebartisan 

I´m using at this moment... the reviews are in the bottom of the page, but i want to add the stars in the places commented before..

Thank you

Ninthony
Shopify Partner
2329 350 1023

Hey there @Olbap, you're going to want to add this code in your collection-template file:

<span class="shopify-product-reviews-badge" data-id="{{ product.id }}"></span>

I can't tell you where exactly without looking at your code, it can be in a number of places even a different file that's being "included" on the collection-template. Can you tell us what theme you're using? If it's a free one I can go in and find the right spot for you. Alternatively if you're having trouble you can shoot me a direct message with your store URL and I can request access and get it figured out for you.

If my solution helped you, please like it and accept it as the solution!
If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish 😄
Olbap
Tourist
19 0 2

@Ninthony 

Not worked.

I want to add the stars icon above the price

Ollie
Shopify Staff
2282 453 395

Hey @Olbap.

Thanks for reaching out.

I appreciate the screenshots that you have added as that is super helpful. Could you let us know which theme is live on the online store? As this context will determine the next steps to take to add the star review to the products. If you are unsure about which theme is live on the store, you can navigate to the Theme Editor and select the three dots located towards the top left. I took a screenshot of my test store to show you the section I am referring to:

20-47-19719-64598

We do have an awesome guide that can walk you through the process of using the Product Reviews app. Looking forward to your reply!

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Olbap
Tourist
19 0 2

Hello @Ollie 

The theme I´m using is Narrative theme

Also the product review app is on, the revies appears at the end of the product page, but I want to add the stars icon in the product photo (specific collection section) and in the product page above the price.

Thank you

Ollie
Shopify Staff
2282 453 395

Hey @Olbap.

Thanks for the quick reply!

If you have recently updated the theme or you are using a new theme for the online store. We may need to add the snippet of coding in order to have the starred reviews appear under the product images on the collection pages. If you navigate to the application by selection Apps > Product Reviews, you can then find the option to view the Install Instructions.

20-59-23102-30375

Once you select the button to view the installation instructions, you can copy and paste the snippet to the coding of the theme. That should do the trick to have the starred reviews display under the products.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Olbap
Tourist
19 0 2

@Ollie 

The app is already installed, i don´t understand what you mean

Ninthony
Shopify Partner
2329 350 1023

The app is installed, but you have to manually apply code for the review stars to populate in your theme. Thats what the install instructions will tell you how to do.

If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish 😄
Olbap
Tourist
19 0 2

@Ninthony 

The code is added to the theme..

The reviews appears in the bottom of the page, the app is active and with the code in the theme but the stars icon not appears

Olbap
Tourist
19 0 2

@Ollie @Ninthony 

Here is my webpage, look at the bottom at the product, the reviews are, but not the stars icon at the top or in the photo of the product.

www.terpsplates.com

Ninthony
Shopify Partner
2329 350 1023

Yeah I see that. The snippet that I gave you in my previous post is just for the star rating, not for all of your reviews. If you go to your product reviews app and click on the installation instructions and scroll down a little you'll see this:

Ninthony_0-1632156603547.png

If you click on Show Instructions it gives you a general idea of where you'll want to add the star code, but like I said before every theme is different so it could be on another page:

Ninthony_1-1632156676150.png