ADD TO CART BUTTON is disabled but not an inventory issue

Ishah
Excursionist
24 1 8

Hi all - i need a shopify whizz who can help me troubleshoot and fix a key issue in my store. My ADD TO CART button is disabled on all products in one collection only. 

It is not a product issue as I am not tracking inventory and I have tried to isolate shopify apps to see what is causing this but no luck. 

https://www.miraclemultiples.com/products/twin-t-shirt-set-twinning-dinos

App developers say its not their code causing it and shopify theme says not their theme so what could it be? 

Thanks for any help. 

Ishah

Replies 3 (3)

LitCommerce
Astronaut
2860 684 736

Hi @Ishah,

I checked and this error can be generated by app. Because I checked the theme code and didn't see anything causing this error.
You can turn off the app and test, I'm pretty sure the theme will work.
Hope it helps!

LitCommerce - The Most Simple & Affordable Multi-channel Selling Tool.
Effortlessly sell on biggest marketplaces like Amazon, Etsy, eBay, Facebook etc with bulk listing tool, real-time sync & smart order management. Use LitCommerce free for 1-year now!
Ishah
Excursionist
24 1 8

Thanks yes it could be an app. I have turned off all the apps and also touched base with app developers but nothing has changed. If there is a way to identify what app is causing it would be usefil because currently all app providers are claiming the issue is not their app and i have deleted the potential suspicious ones. so am really stuck. 

LitCommerce
Astronaut
2860 684 736

Hi @Ishah,

Really couldn't find it through check the demo link. So you can disable each app and test it.

Sorry for this, but couldn't find any app's code.

Hope it helps!

LitCommerce - The Most Simple & Affordable Multi-channel Selling Tool.
Effortlessly sell on biggest marketplaces like Amazon, Etsy, eBay, Facebook etc with bulk listing tool, real-time sync & smart order management. Use LitCommerce free for 1-year now!