Add wishlist icon on header of wokiee theme

ashraful41
Shopify Partner
22 0 1

Does anyone help me with how can I add the wishlist icon on the header from the drop-down?

Please see the attached image. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m488RlknW_Af4AsEYmVyykTkpzKdjN_F/view?usp=sharing

Thanks

Screenshot (48).png

Replies 6 (6)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

@ashraful41 ,

Please send the store URL.

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
ashraful41
Shopify Partner
22 0 1

Store url: https://prettyclassyuk.com/

pass: raw

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

Hi @ashraful41 ,

Okay I have checked your store, It will not done by simple css, it needs some customization. I need to check the files and code and have to place the code in header.

If you have coding knowledge then you can do your self, otherwise you need to hire good shopify developer.

We will surely help you. My details are given below, If you wish to continue conversation.

Thank you....

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
ashraful41
Shopify Partner
22 0 1

If you want I can post the code here and you can redesign the code.

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

@ashraful41 ,

Sorry It is time consuming task.

VIEKIN
Shopify Partner
656 79 93

hi @ashraful41 ,

you need move that in the code, 

the first you need find to dropdown in code file, and then see the way that icon be handle show and customize code and move to place your want.

You can please Like and Accepted Solution if my suggestion helpful. And if you want to customize or develop new feature on Theme or App => Contact to us via Email or Skype.
- Contact Support : Gmail | Skype: live:.cid.309f2fbaceec513