Solved

Adding a border around image in collection (Prestige theme)

CuteGeek
Excursionist
27 0 16

Hi,

Can anyone help with a code, that will add a border around the images in the collection grip only - and not on the product pages.

Thanks 🙂

Accepted Solution (1)
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3693

This is an accepted solution.

@CuteGeek 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.css file.

.template-collection .ProductItem__ImageWrapper{
border: 2px solid #000;
}

Hope this works.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

Replies 8 (8)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3693

@CuteGeek 

Please share your website URL and password if any. I will check and provide a solution here.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
CuteGeek
Excursionist
27 0 16

@dmwwebartisan Sure, here you go.

www.cutegeek.dk

Password: Maria2803

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3693

@CuteGeek 

On which page you want images to border on the home page or collection page?

Let me know.

Thanks!

CuteGeek
Excursionist
27 0 16

@dmwwebartisan Just on the collection page 🙂

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3693

This is an accepted solution.

@CuteGeek 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.css file.

.template-collection .ProductItem__ImageWrapper{
border: 2px solid #000;
}

Hope this works.

Thanks!

CuteGeek
Excursionist
27 0 16

@dmwwebartisan Works like a charm, thank you 🙂

kimara
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi my template is the Boundless template, i have been trying to add a border with shadowing around my about page image and needed a border around my collection lists on my home page. Also, I needed to add a background imahe as well on all the pages too. i have been using codes but they are not appearing. Even the codes I got off the forum is not appearing the changes. Can you please help?? Im doing my client page but the codes I used prior are not working for the Boundless Template. I need scss codes for background image, border around images on homepage and border with shadowing around image on the about page.Thank you in advance. Attached below is the background image my client want to use.

Not applicable

If your question has not been solved, you can contact me by email