Solved

Adding a coloured box around text on checkout page

Flat102
4 0 0

Hi There,

I've added some text that contains a countdown to free shipping on my checkout page, but when I try and add a coloured box around the text the box sits above.  The instructions I followed suggest adding the following code

.shipping-savings-message {
  background-color: #f9ffe6;
  border: 3px solid green;
  padding: 20px;
  text-align: center;
  margin-bottom: 25px;
}

to thestylesheet.css, styles.css, style.css files, but I don't have these (I'm using Debut).  I tried adding to the theme.liquid.scss file, but this is when I get the box above the text...any help/advice at all would be much appreciated.

Thanks

StephIMG_7721.jpeg

Accepted Solution (1)
suyash1
Shopify Partner
9077 1129 1479

This is an accepted solution.

@Flat102 - I have sent you the request for collab, accept it when possible, I will check and do it at morning, I send you DM too, if you want you can contact me on email.

To build shopify pages use pagefly
You are welcome to contact me - suyash.patankar@gmail.com , My timezone is GMT+5:30.
paranormal story video using AI

View solution in original post

Replies 8 (8)

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9077 1129 1479

@Flat102 - can you please share your site link?

You are welcome to contact me - suyash.patankar@gmail.com , My timezone is GMT+5:30.
Flat102
4 0 0
suyash1
Shopify Partner
9077 1129 1479

@Flat102 - do you want something like this?

suyash1_0-1656078677766.png

Flat102
4 0 0

No just a coloured box around the text the top of the page...so basically the green box in my picture, just down around the text below it...a bit like this purple box.  Hope that makes sense!ffb89806-4735-425a-ba92-3fb5012be2b1.jpg

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9077 1129 1479

@Flat102 - the issue is that this text do not have any class or id to put css like this, we will need to edit code to put it in some div container, and add class to it to use css

Flat102
4 0 0

Is that something you could do?  How much would that cost?

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9077 1129 1479

@Flat102- if you can add me to collab then I can do it, this is relatively very small task, I sent you the DM please check

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9077 1129 1479

This is an accepted solution.

@Flat102 - I have sent you the request for collab, accept it when possible, I will check and do it at morning, I send you DM too, if you want you can contact me on email.