Adding a Second Custom Font-Impulse Theme

Hannahn3
4 0 0

Hi, I successfully added a custom heading font to my impulse theme but I have not been able to add a custom paragraph font. I have tried mirroring the same instructions but have not found success. I uploaded the 'Industry-Book_1' WOFF and WOFF2's files to the content files. Here is a screenshot of the current code in my css-variables.liquid file.

Like I said, the Abolition font is showing successfully but the Industry font is not. I really appreciate any help. Thanks!

Screen Shot 2023-05-10 at 3.54.05 PM.png

Replies 7 (7)

zaczee
Globetrotter
848 46 42

Hi @Hannahn3 ,

Can you share your store url

Hannahn3
4 0 0

Can I message the URL and PW to you? I would rather not share it publicly at this time. 

zaczee
Globetrotter
848 46 42

Yes fine

studiommooy
Shopify Partner
9 0 1

Hi there, 

I am experiencing the exact same problem. Did you find a solution for this?

Thanks!

Hannahn3
4 0 0
Hey, so I eventually just had to ask for our developers’ help. I can give you the code in the css-variables.liquid folder that is working now. You won’t need all of it, but it might be able to help if you are able to plug in your fonts and delete what is unnecessary. Just let me know if you want it.
studiommooy
Shopify Partner
9 0 1
I would love to!! Thanks so much 🙂
My email is hello@studiommooy.com

X
Hannahn3
4 0 0
I just emailed to you! Hope it helps, it’s still not completely perfect for me which is partially why I use a pagebuilder app to build important pages and I can upload my fonts directly.
--You should most likely delete the tail end of the code as well which is specific to our site.

Good luck!