Adding Borders on all Images in dawn theme

EltonZ
4 0 0

Hi 

I would like to find out how one can add borders on images in Dawn them, I have resorted to adding the borders on the actual picture but the result is not noce

Replies 6 (6)
ProfitLabs
Shopify Partner
77 5 11

Welcome to the Shopify community!
Please share your site URL,

So I will check and provide a solution here.

Abhinav | Shopify Partner
- If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
- if you Want to modify or Customize your theme , Please contact me directly at abhinav@profitlabs.shop
- Creator of Profit Bundles - Easily Track Inventory for Multi SKU Bundles, Gift Boxes, Packs, Bogo .
EltonZ
4 0 0
ProfitLabs
Shopify Partner
77 5 11

Please follow these steps:
- Step 1: Go to Online store > Themes > Actions > Edit code.
- Step 2: Go to Assets > theme.scss.liquid and paste this at the bottom of the file:

.media--square,.media--portrait {
    border: 1px solid !important;
}
Abhinav | Shopify Partner
- If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
- if you Want to modify or Customize your theme , Please contact me directly at abhinav@profitlabs.shop
- Creator of Profit Bundles - Easily Track Inventory for Multi SKU Bundles, Gift Boxes, Packs, Bogo .
EltonZ
4 0 0

Hi 

Thanks for the response, but I do not have this file theme.scss.liquid how do I go around this? 

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2571 309 641
.card-wrapper {
    border: 1px solid red !important;
}

@EltonZ 
Add this code in component-card.css

Thank you.

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
if you Want to modify or Customize your theme ,
Hire us | Whatsapp. and we also help you to guide how to reach to your potential customers to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business or Want to know more. Read our Shopify Blogs.Email us: sales@zworthkey.com

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
EltonZ
4 0 0

Thanks so much I have options now, I however need it to only border the image the code is also covering the information card.