Adding content BELOW The Contact Us Form

damon1212
Tourist
3 0 2

I am trying to make a contact form.   I will have some copy, then the Contact Us form . .  .and then I would like some copy BELOW the Contact Us form.

I don't see how to do that, since even looking at html code, there's no code to start typing below.   By selecting the "Contact" page type, it just adds the form automatically.   Anything added to the page goes above the form by design.

Hope this isn't a silly question . . . .I'm a bit of a noob.    Any insight is welcome!

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
22296 2266 8336

@damon1212 

Sorry you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.

Welcome to the Shopify community!
Thanks for your good question.

Please share your site URL,
I will check out the issue and provide you a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
damon1212
Tourist
3 0 2

Thanks!   The form is here:

https://manbasics.com/pages/franchise

I would like to put the legal disclaimer stuff BELOW the form.  

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
22296 2266 8336

@damon1212 

thanks for URL

can you please share this page code so i will guide you

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
damon1212
Tourist
3 0 2

Do you want the template code or the html of the page?  The html of the page doesn't show the code for the form, it just automatically adds it at the bottom . . . which is the issue.   This is how shopify's contact-form.liquid works.  

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
22296 2266 8336

@damon1212 

Partners: Requests for staff access when providing assistance is not appropriate. Guidance should be provided within the topic if possible, and if access is required the collaboration feature detailed in this blog post should be used over requesting staff access: The Shopify Collaborator Account: What You Need to Know