Adding my Store items to my collections

Robin43
Visitor
2 0 1

Hello,

I have added my collections to my store. I see them listed when I click on collections on my left-hand menu. I have put conditions on those collections. I have added the collections as items on my header bar and see them on my site preview. 

However, my issue is that none of my items from Printful show up under these collections. Condition labels have been properly set in the product tags. Even when I go to the individual products to add them manually to a collection, I see the following information on the right hand bar:

"COLLECTIONS

There are no collections available to add this product to. You can add a new collection or modify your existing collections. Edit collections."

But I can see the collections when I look under the collections tab on the left-hand menu. 

Any help is greatly appreciated. I am very much looking forward to using my Shopify store soon.  Thank you so much!

Best,

Robin

Replies 3 (3)

productsync
Shopify Partner
740 38 159

Hi Robin

Have you tried creating a collection with no conditions set to see if it lets you add those products? If it does then probably issue is with conditions on collections.

Regards

Tom

Robin43
Visitor
2 0 1
Hi Tom, Thanks for the quick response. I have now deleted my old
collections and made new ones with no conditions. I manually added a few
products to my men's collection. I see them listed under the collection in
my shopify site builder, but when I preview my site and press Men's on my
navigation, I still get this error message:

No products found
Use fewer filters or clear all
Please
let me know if you have any other tips or solutions.

Thank you, Robin

productsync
Shopify Partner
740 38 159

Hey Robin

Double check your menu is using the new collection rather than old one.

https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/menus-and-links/editing-menus

Regards

Tom