Adding space between my section on my homepage ( Prestige Theme)

Solved
Kaftandreams
Tourist
8 1 2

Hi, 

I would like to add some space between the sections on my homepage 

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9770 2228 3065

This is an accepted solution.

@Kaftandreams 

Please Accept as solution so others can take benefit.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →

View solution in original post

Replies 35 (35)
Syed_Mustafa
Shopify Partner
113 3 7

Hi yes, let me help you kindly do mail me with further details. Thanks and Best Regards

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9770 2228 3065

@Kaftandreams 

Please share your website URL and password if any. I will check and provide a solution here.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
Kaftandreams
Tourist
8 1 2
Thank you for your answer

Here is my website and I would like to add a space between the two first section in the homepage , as you can see they are attached to each other with is not very pleasant .

Hope you can help me

Thank you

www.kaftandreams.com

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9770 2228 3065

@Kaftandreams 

I understand but for the confirmation, Can you please provide a screenshot where you want a gap ?

It will be helpful.

Thanks!

Kaftandreams
Tourist
8 1 2
Thank you !
I would need a space between those two sections ...
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9770 2228 3065

@Kaftandreams 

Just for your confirmation. Do you want space between these 2 sections? check the screenshot below.

space-between.jpg

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9770 2228 3065

@Kaftandreams 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.liquid file.

.FlexboxIeFix{
margin-bottom:50px;
}

You can adjust margin as per your need,

Hope this helps.

Thanks! 

Kaftandreams
Tourist
8 1 2
Fantastic !!!!!!!!
Thank you SO much