Adding video to prestige theme home page

ADST
Tourist
8 0 2

Hi there, I would like to add a video with a button over lay (like slider) to my Prestige  theme. Does anyone have a work around? 

Unfortunately the slider option doesn't have an option to add video only image. 

Thank you 

Replies 5 (5)

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@ADST 

your theme allow video section can you please go to theme customization add new section 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
SpeakEasyCo
Visitor
1 0 0

Ketan, I am trying to reach out to you to hire you for help with the same issue 

StephCrystal
Visitor
1 0 1

Hi Ketan, 

Just wanted to contact you for a job to add the video option for my store on the prestige theme please?

Can you please contact me back.

Thank you kindly 

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@StephCrystal 

its my pleasure to help us, 

can you please send store url so i will review and let you know may allow this some code

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing

LitExtension
Shopify Partner
4860 1001 1133

Hi @ADST,

Do you want to add videos to your slideshow, or just add videos to your home page with any other section?

- With slideshow: The theme doesn't support this, so if you want to add it, you need to hire an expert. Because you need to change Liquid, CSS and JS, so it will be difficult for someone to guide you in detail. Refer group: https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Ecommerce-Jobs/bd-p/shopify-job-board

- With other section: Go to Customize > Add section > Featured video. https://i.imgur.com/qbNQKIu.png

Hope it helps!

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
Check out our Shopify migration app to migrate your online store to Shopify