Adjust position of payment button on order status page

chalison
6 0 0

I added a payment button to our oder confirmation page by adding HMTL code to the “additional script” section of our checkout settings. The button appears and functions as I want it to but I need to position it lower and ideally make it slightly bigger. How can I do this? I am using Debut theme.

Screen Shot 2021-10-18 at 8.38.33 AM.png

Replies 9 (9)
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2567 309 641

Hii, @chalison 
Kindly share your store URL and a screenshot of where you want to put your payment button?
Thank You.

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
if you Want to modify or Customize your theme ,
Hire us | Whatsapp. and we also help you to guide how to reach to your potential customers to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business or Want to know more. Read our Shopify Blogs.Email us: sales@zworthkey.com
chalison
6 0 0

Hi @Zworthkey 

I added some text and line breaks before the payment button script and the position of the button is now OK. If you have any suggestions on how I can change the color and size of the button that would really help.

Our store URL is https://shopchalison2.myshopify.com

Screen Shot 2021-10-18 at 10.45.55 AM.png

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2567 309 641

Hii, @chalison 

What you want to with size? 

Thank you.

Hire us | Whatsapp. and we also help you to guide how to reach to your potential customers to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business or Want to know more. Read our Shopify Blogs.Email us: sales@zworthkey.com
chalison
6 0 0

@Zworthkey 

I want it to be the same size as the “continue shopping” button both on desktop and mobile.

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2567 309 641

Hii, @chalison 
Give me the order confirmation page link.

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2567 309 641

Hii, @chalison 
Paste this code on top of the theme.scss or style.scss or base.scss file.

.thank-you__additional-content a {
    height: 35px !important;
    min-width: 160px !important;
    padding-top: 30px !important;
    font-size: 16px !important;
    border-radius: 10px !important;
    background-color: #125B8C !important;
}

Thank You.

chalison
6 0 0

@Zworthkey 

I don’t have .scss files available. I added it to the theme.css file and nothing changed.

chalison
6 0 0

Hi @Zworthkey 

Just checking to see if you have any other ideas on this please? Would be so grateful.