Adjusting Mobile image to fit screen

Nikolashes
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi Team - 

I have the Envy 2.0 theme. I need help with adjusting my mobile view image on my products page to fit the screen. On desktop view, the image fits perfectly however when I switch it to mobile view only half of the image displays. How can I fix this? Thanks in advance!

Shop: www.nikolashes.com

I am unable to attach a screenshot for reference but please view my products in mobile /desktop view and it is the first image on top. 

Reply 1 (1)
Lana
Shopify Staff
325 39 42

Hello @Nikolashes!

Because the Envy theme is a third party theme, the best thing to do would be to contact the developers of that theme directly, since they know their own code best and may be able to find the issue quicker.

I have a link to their support centre here, you can take a look and request support directly from their website.

I took a moment to go through your website - you have done some really great work here, I love that you added a Shop the look section, makes it so much easier for customers when they can see the lashes on somebody else! 
To further add to the professional look of your store, have you considered removing the Powered by Shopify from the bottom of the footer? I have a guide on how you can do this here.

Lana | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog