Adjusting video width: Ira Theme

casperkesteloo
4 0 0

Hi guys! 

On our about page, we've added a Vimeo video. However it shows up small on the page itself. I've tried to simply adjust the height and width in the embedded code, but it doesn't seem to work. I think it has to do with the theme and I have to add something to the code, but I'm not sure where to add what. The theme I use is Ira

Anyone who can help? 

The page is https://the-activewear-company.myshopify.com/pages/about-us and the password is: cegupo.

Looking forward to hear from you guys! 

Replies 4 (4)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

@casperkesteloo 

Please try this code 

please Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code then go to assets/index.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

.template-page .rte iframe {
    margin: var(--s-vertical-space) 0;
    display: block;
    width: 500px !important;
    height: 300px !important;
}
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
casperkesteloo
4 0 0

@dmwwebartisan Thanks for your reply! 

I've added the the code to the mentioned asset and changed both the width and the height to 1000px. It worked! The only thing is - it's not aligned in the center anymore. Is there anything I still have to ad to the code so the video will be centered? 

Thanks in advance! 

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

@casperkesteloo 

Please add this code your css file 

.ff-body { max-width: 100% !important;}
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
casperkesteloo
4 0 0

I've added the additional code you mentioned. Now it's left aligned, while it must be centered. What do I have to add then?

Thanks in advance!