Admin panel colors between stores

connorbailes
1 0 0

We have several stores, one for testing, a main production store, and several support stores. I always make sure to check the store I'm editing but with several tabs open, it can become very easy to accidentally edit the wrong store if you're tired/rushing/etc. We're all human and make mistakes so it would be nice to be able to color code the admin panel based on your store. I don't think this needs to be fancy. Whether is a custom set of colors or a preset of colors doesn't matter much to me, but I think it would add a lot of value to be able to easily visually confirm I'm working in the right store. 

Thanks!

Reply 1 (1)
Hilary
Community Moderator
537 78 102

Hi, @connorbailes

Welcome to the Shopify Community! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. I understand why you'd want to be able to change the admin color for different stores. This would help ensure you're working on the correct store while navigating between them. I'd be happy to share this feedback with our developers. While we can't guarantee any changes, the more feedback we receive about a request the better! 

Thanks again for sharing your feedback here. 

Hilary | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog