Align product images in Narrative theme

Elisamama
Tourist
7 1 3

Hello there,

Can anyone please guide me on how to align my product images on the product pages? Some of my product descriptions are longer and so take more room which then shifts the product image down and keeps them from being aligned. I would like for the images to appear on the same line.

Also, any insight on how to make the product images as a slideshow instead of scrolling down to see the images?

Here is my current product page https://elisamama.com/collections/dresses

Replies 5 (5)

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36845 3636 11978

@Elisamama 

sorry for any issue can you please show me issue so i will check and let your know 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Elisamama
Tourist
7 1 3

Here is what i Mean: if you look at the middle picture of the second row, it drops below the rest because the description of the image above it is longer. My preference is to ensure all images appear on the same line, so if the text above is longer, all images on the row below should drop to allow for alignment. Please let mek now if you have any other questions.

Elisamama_0-1635169087947.png

Elisamama
Tourist
7 1 3

Please see above for more details

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36845 3636 11978

@Elisamama 

yes thanks for it

now i can see 2 product per row do you need  right?

KetanKumar_0-1635224468883.png

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

@Elisamama 

Please share screenshot. 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app