Solved

All products on opening showing blank instead of showing product pictures and Product information.

rajaobaid1212
Shopify Partner
9 1 0

Hello, I'm currently using the Shopify Dawn theme version 14.0 for my store, which can be found at https://workingfireco.com/. I'm encountering an issue where the products display properly on the homepage, but when I click on them, only the title appears. The picture area remains blank, and the product information is also missing. This behavior persists across all products in the store. Since I lack coding knowledge, I'm reaching out for assistance. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!
problem1.PNGproblem2.PNG

Accepted Solution (1)
rajaobaid1212
Shopify Partner
9 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

I've resolved it. I have another store with a setup almost identical to this one, using the Dawn Theme. I copied the code from the Theme.liquid file in that store and pasted it here, effectively solving the problem.

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

saim007
Shopify Partner
496 64 83

@rajaobaid1212 Go to Edit Code > open theme.liquid file > search for the </body> tag and above it paste below css code and save it!

<style>
html.no-js .no-js-hidden {
    display: unset;
}
</style>
Saim | Shopify Partner Expert

Was I helpful?

Buy me a Coffee

🙂
Hire me   to unlock the full potential of your e-commerce store 🙂
rajaobaid1212
Shopify Partner
9 1 0

@saim007 thank you so much for your response but it doesn't work. only a few product information is shown.
Which is:
"Working Fire Co

The listing is for 1 sticker

Stickers are 2.4”x2.6”

Stickers are printed on high quality vinyl with a gloss finish. Waterproof, UV protected, scratch resistant, 6mil thick vinyl."

rajaobaid1212
Shopify Partner
9 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

I've resolved it. I have another store with a setup almost identical to this one, using the Dawn Theme. I copied the code from the Theme.liquid file in that store and pasted it here, effectively solving the problem.