Athens 2.0 Theme - Remove keyline from 'media with text' section

gav_coutts
4 0 0

Does anyone know how to change the thin keyline around the 'media with text' section?
There is an option to change the colour of 'borders & lines' in the theme settings but that will change the colour throughout the site which I don't want.  I just want to specifically change the colour in the mentioned section in picture attached.Screenshot 2024-04-02 at 12.51.01.jpg

Replies 6 (6)

Raj-webdesigner
Shopify Partner
253 56 60

Share Site Preview Link

If you require further help to optimize your store, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

This contribution will always benefit you and you will get my full help easily and you can contact me easily.

Your Willpower Contribution Link

:- Contribution

Contect On My Mail :-Mail@gmail.com

Raj-webdesigner
Shopify Partner
253 56 60

Add This css in your Edit Code > Base.css 

.media-with-text {
    box-shadow: none !important;
}

If you require further help to optimize your store, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

This contribution will always benefit you and you will get my full help easily and you can contact me easily.

Your Willpower Contribution Link

:- Contribution

Contect On My Mail :-Mail@gmail.com

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15897 2378 3084

Hello @gav_coutts ,

Could you kindly provide the URL of your store? If it is password protected, please also share the password accordingly.

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Oscp Upsell & Cross sell App : Free | Oscp Sales & Volume Discount App : Free | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15897 2378 3084

Hello @gav_coutts ,
Here is the code you can try. I hope it useful- Go to the Online Store-> Theme-> Edit code-> Assets> base.css -> Add code at the bottom.

.media-with-text.color-background-1 {
	box-shadow: none;
}
Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Oscp Upsell & Cross sell App : Free | Oscp Sales & Volume Discount App : Free | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free
gav_coutts
4 0 0

That has worked. Thanks you're a lifesaver.