Attempting to remove "Buy it now" button, but can't find the "Dynamic checkout button - checkbox"

charltok
Visitor
2 0 1

Hi all, 

I'm using the Impulse theme and looking to remove the "Buy is now" button. The answers to other similar questions state to uncheck the 'Dynamic checkout button", on under the Theme - customisation - product page, however, I can't find that checkout, or anything that refers to the buy it now button. 

The reason I'm looking to remove it is the product requires the customer to add something to a comments field, which I can only work out to put in the cart page - so this step can't be skipped (and the buy it now button skips that step). 

Thank you very much in advance. 

Kristy

Replies 4 (4)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@charltok 

No problem at all! You can disable those buttons through your theme settings. To do so, head in your admin to online store > themes, and click on the customize button. Then, navigate to the controls for your product pages - there'll be an option there to uncheck the show dynamic checkout buttons. There's more detail on this our guide right over here!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
charltok
Visitor
2 0 1

Thanks so much for your suggestions! 

I've changed my theme, and I can now see the dynamic checkout button which I've now un-selected. However, the "Buy it now" button is still showing on my product pages. I've logged out and back in, but there's no change. Any suggestions? 

Thank you 🙂

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@charltok 

Hide button using css code  following step

Please follow these steps: - Step 1: Go to Online store > Themes > Actions > Edit code. - Step 2: Go to Assets > theme.css and paste this at the bottom of the file.

.shopify-payment-button .shopify-payment-button__button--unbranded {
    display: none !important;
}

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app