'Back to collection' link at bottom of product page

DeadEndStreet
Explorer
103 0 35

Hi there,

Does anyone know or is able to help with the following:

At the bottom of a product page I have a 'return to' link to take user back to collection. The problem is that it is inside a thick white bar that looks rubbish and the link is only visible if you hove on it - please see below.

I wish to make the thick white bar transparent (or remove) and have the return to link a solid colour?

Screenshot 2021-11-03 113254.png

Replies 7 (7)
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9829 2237 3078

@DeadEndStreet 

Add code Your assets/theme.scss.liquid bottom of the file.

.template-product .full-width {
    padding: 80px 20px;
    background-color: transparent !important;
}

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
DeadEndStreet
Explorer
103 0 35

DMW you are a legend - that does it, thank you so much.

DeadEndStreet
Explorer
103 0 35

One last thing though lol - how do i also remove this bar on the mobile view as it is still there.

The link also seems to dim in colour when I hover on it (can I have it not dim?)

Thank you so much

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9829 2237 3078

@DeadEndStreet 

Please share screenshot what do you want !

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
DeadEndStreet
Explorer
103 0 35

Please ignore the first point - the mobile page/view also works - I guess I didnt give it enough time.

The desktop link I wish to have a solid colour - it seems to dim or become a little transparent when I hover over it on the desktop (mobile is fine).

That is the view before I place cursor over it (when I do it dims/becomes more transparent - I want it to be totally opaque/solid

Thank you

Screenshot 2021-11-03 115518.png

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9829 2237 3078

@DeadEndStreet 

Add code Your assets/theme.scss.liquid bottom of the file.

.return-link:hover {color: #ffffff !important;}

Thanks!

DeadEndStreet
Explorer
103 0 35

DMW - you are amazing - its official - thank you so much!!!!!