Can't find the option to change banner location in Shopify?

oldsolesisrael
Visitor
1 0 0

hi, i cant find an option that iScreen Shot 2021-11-07 at 21.03.31.png can change banner location ' to the left screen .

Reply 1 (1)

Mac
Shopify Staff
1642 167 258

Hi, @oldsolesisrael

Thanks for reaching out in our Community forums and for sharing your concern, I’d be happy to help.

You mentioned that you are looking to change the banner location to another location on your screen. This modification will likely require some coding adjustments although you do have a few options. Feel free to share the name of your theme and your store’s URL so that I can take a closer look into your specific situation. 

If you are using a Shopify Theme, you may be eligible for this customization as each paid Shopify account receives 60 minutes of design time from Shopify Theme Support. This design time can be used to add specific features to a theme that can help your store make sales. If this applies to you, feel free to visit our Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request.

If you are using a third-party theme, you can contact your developer here to see if this modification can be added to your store. You can also speak with Shopify Experts. This is a marketplace that connects you to professionals and will allow you to outline your exact requirements to find a solution. If you’d like to know more about finding the right Expert, please click here

Alternatively, you can utilize an app from the Shopify App Store to edit your page. They offer a simple way to make changes to your pages without the use of coding. For instance, a very popular app is the PageFly Landing Page Builder as this allows you to implement these changes directly onto your theme. You can also take a look at similar apps here and see which one works best for you. 

Kindly reply back to this thread with any questions or updates and we can continue our conversation further!

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog