Best App to Display Notifications

Erica00
Excursionist
17 1 3

Hello everyone,

I want to display notifications on my website. I'm not a fan of push notifications and I really find them unattractive for customers. 

By notifications, I mean like sale announcements, a cookie notice, blog post promotions, and shop-wide news. What's the best app for that? 

I appreciate all recommendations. Thanks in advance!

Replies 5 (5)
r8r
Shopify Expert
2216 284 755

@Erica00 – this is a very open question … If you don't have specific preferences, in terms of what type of notification (popover, alert, lightbox, etc.) you'd like, I suggest you share the link to your page, so that we can try and deduct from there, what fits the UI well. Then it'll be easier to give an answer. My hunch is, that you'll be better served with a bit of custom code instead of a general app, as I don't currently know of any app out there, that will be able to hook into all the processes covered by the use cases you mentioned, out of the box.

Hope this helps,
Mario

★ Ja, man kann mich buchen; schreib mir eine Nachricht!
★ Hinterlass gerne ein Like und markiere meine Antwort gegebenenfalls als Lösung. Ich freue ich mich immer über eine Spende an die (Kinder)krebshilfe oder eine kleine Aufmerksamkeit.
Studio Mitte
Erica00
Excursionist
17 1 3

Hi, I prefer lightboxes, sidebars, or notification bars at the top of the page

r8r
Shopify Expert
2216 284 755

@Erica00 what theme are you using?

★ Ja, man kann mich buchen; schreib mir eine Nachricht!
★ Hinterlass gerne ein Like und markiere meine Antwort gegebenenfalls als Lösung. Ich freue ich mich immer über eine Spende an die (Kinder)krebshilfe oder eine kleine Aufmerksamkeit.
Studio Mitte
Erica00
Excursionist
17 1 3

It's my client's. The theme is Vantage. 

PirilM
Tourist
12 0 1

Hey Erica!

I know exactly what you want. 

Popupsmart has announcement popup feature! By using this popups, you can:

Promote your webinars:

B835F9DD-7F35-46A9-9045-9D940BE65BB4.jpeg

Show Cookie Notice:

58B22C4F-9BA7-48E5-B5A4-31BABAD2F91A.jpeg

Announce special offers:

6822433C-7A59-4C77-A85D-6B8A1C99DB8B.jpeg

Promote Content:

5624F018-BDDA-4D3A-9D00-401AA3D181D4.jpeg

Plus: they wont hurt user's browsing experience. 

There are more ways that you can utilize Popupsmart. You can try it out for FREE! 

Good luck!