Blurry Header Logo - Dawn Theme

noveinteriors
Visitor
2 0 1

Hi,

I am sure this has been asked a million times, but I am looking for a solution to the blurring of header images? I have checked the other accepted solutions and none have helped us.

Our logo is 1920x1080 and sharp as a razorblade, we also have a higher resolution image (5760x3240) which does the same. I guess if the Shopify CDN is aggressively compressing the image, then it is no surprise. 

Is there anything I can do to change the compression settings?

Our website is www.nove-interiors.co.uk (password protected as we are currently building ready for launch).

Thanks. 

Replies 5 (5)

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@noveinteriors 

sorry for that issue can you please share store preview url so i will check and let you know 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
noveinteriors
Visitor
2 0 1

Hi,

I will send to you via direct message now.

Thanks

Mauro_Nicola
Tourist
10 0 2

Did you find a solution for this?

Thank you

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3071

Hi @noveinteriors

I can check the issue . Please  leave a private message

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing

premadestores
Shopify Partner
134 15 35

@noveinteriors try logo size 400x150 pixels .. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if you Want to modify or Customize your theme ,
Hire us | We can help you & guide you how to reach to your potential customers & how to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business
Email us: info@premadedropshippingstores.com

If you Want to modify or Customize your theme ,
Hire us | We can help you & guide you how to reach to your potential customers & how to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business
Email us: info@premadedropshippingstores.com or check premadedropshippingstores.com