Blurry header logo in password page of Debut Theme

nanaschmitz
2 0 1

Hi there,

I am new here and have searched the forum and online regarding this topic, but haven't found the solution, maybe you can help.

I am using the Debut theme. On the Password Page https://kimoberlin.com/password the logo doesn't appear as sharp as it actually is.

In the header of the theme itself, it does appear crystal sharp though.

Is there specific regulations for password page?

I have tried uploading 1080 width, a square version, 300px width.... not sure what else to try?
Inside the online store theme editor, I am sizing it to 300px width, which is the width I'd like it to show.. sharp :)
I hope you can help me!
Nana

Replies 24 (24)
user53
4 0 0

Hey is there any fix like this for Narrative theme? I've tried the suggestion and it doesn't work. Thanks

urbnsage
Tourist
8 0 5

Hi @user53 - 

Sorry to hear it didn't work for your theme. I haven't used Narrative so I cannot say definitively - but another option is trying to use an .svg file instead of a .jpg or .png. Since .svg files are relative to plane they will not pixelate no matter how much you zoom! 

The way to get this is a little tricky even in debut and it requires some tampering with Section .liquid files so I would suggest making a backup copy of your website before trying this. Again, I know this works for Debut but it may not work for Narrative. 

Try this support page for uploading an .svg logo if you need any more help let me know! The support page is for a header, but I am sure you can make the same changes in your password-page.liquid. 

urbnsage
Tourist
8 0 5

Hi @Cycc and @melissaz! I am so happy this worked for you thank you for the likes! 

if this worked for OP please feel free to accept my solution, i'd appreciate it!

user53
4 0 0
Hey urbnsage - thanks for the response but this doesn't work for Narrative
- the lines of code you mention in head.liquid don't exist, unfortunately!
the_sampler
1 0 0

Hey there, I've done as you suggested and it did fix the blurry image but my image never gets larger that 500px wide. I can import something taller, but not wider. How do I change the max width or dimensions of the header image frame?