Solved

Border on shop now button - sense theme

jk888
Excursionist
24 0 3

Hi, 

I'm trying to add black border around SHOP NOW buttons. And on hover, trying to make the border thicker. It's working well for ADD TO CART buttons on my homepage. I'm trying to do the same border treatments for SHOP NOW. Link: https://1nytifok700xant8-57105678419.shopifypreview.com

Appreciate your help!

Accepted Solution (1)

made4Uo
Shopify Partner
3804 713 1117

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @jk888,

I understand you want to copy the border on the add to cart button to you Shop now button at the home page. If so, please follow the instructions below

1. From your Admin page, go to Online store > Themes > click the three dots > Edit code
2. Find the Asset folder, and open the base.css file
3. Add the code below at the very end of the file

#shopify-section-template--14938577731667__image-with-text .button {
    outline: 1px solid;
    box-shadow: 0px 1px 2px black;
}

#shopify-section-template--14938577731667__image-with-text .button:hover {
    outline: 2px solid;
}

Volunteering to assist you!  Likes and Accept as Solution  is highly appreciated.✌
Coffee fuels my dedication. If helpful, a small Coffee Tip would be greatly appreciated.
Need EXPERIENCED Shopify developer without breaking the bank?
Hire us at Made4Uo.com for quick replies.
Stay in control and maintain your security by avoiding unnecessary store access!

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

made4Uo
Shopify Partner
3804 713 1117

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @jk888,

I understand you want to copy the border on the add to cart button to you Shop now button at the home page. If so, please follow the instructions below

1. From your Admin page, go to Online store > Themes > click the three dots > Edit code
2. Find the Asset folder, and open the base.css file
3. Add the code below at the very end of the file

#shopify-section-template--14938577731667__image-with-text .button {
    outline: 1px solid;
    box-shadow: 0px 1px 2px black;
}

#shopify-section-template--14938577731667__image-with-text .button:hover {
    outline: 2px solid;
}

Volunteering to assist you!  Likes and Accept as Solution  is highly appreciated.✌
Coffee fuels my dedication. If helpful, a small Coffee Tip would be greatly appreciated.
Need EXPERIENCED Shopify developer without breaking the bank?
Hire us at Made4Uo.com for quick replies.
Stay in control and maintain your security by avoiding unnecessary store access!