Breadcrumbs & add to cart

Solved
Karla8
Excursionist
29 0 5

Hi everyone,

Hope you are doing well !

I have 2 small questions and I hope you can help me.

- I have added breadcrumbs to my website but I would like to replace "home" by the home icon. Any idea how I can achieve that ?

- I would like to adjust the size of the add to cart button (collections) the ideal would be to have it the same size as the product images and a little thinner

password : seiyud

thanks in advance for your help !

Karla

Accepted Solution (1)
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15736 2353 3050

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @Karla8 

You can try this code: it will be helpful to you

Go to the Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->base.css>Add this code at the bottom.

li.grid__item.scroll-trigger.animate--slide-in .button {
    min-width: calc(33rem + var(--buttons-border-width) * 2) !important;
    min-height: calc(3.5rem + var(--buttons-border-width) * 2) !important;
}

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15736 2353 3050

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @Karla8 

You can try this code: it will be helpful to you

Go to the Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->base.css>Add this code at the bottom.

li.grid__item.scroll-trigger.animate--slide-in .button {
    min-width: calc(33rem + var(--buttons-border-width) * 2) !important;
    min-height: calc(3.5rem + var(--buttons-border-width) * 2) !important;
}

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
Karla8
Excursionist
29 0 5

Thank you !