Solved

Brooklyn - fixed footer on last page

vanessaliew
Explorer
52 0 19

anyone knows how to fixed the footer at the very bottom? because when there isn't much content, the footer seems like floating, i want to fixed it at the bottom of the page. for example my login page etc. theme is brooklyn. I've tried a lot of solution online, it only solved half of the problem, because i only want to fixed the footer on the last page, not on every page, because the footer will follow from the top to the bottom when i scroll down the website which i dont want, I only want to fix on last page.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (2)
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12269 2546 3692

This is an accepted solution.

@vanessaliew 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.liquid file. 

@media screen and (min-width: 769px){
body:not(.template-index) .main-content {
    padding-top: 80px;
    height: 77vh;
}
}
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12269 2546 3692

Replies 7 (7)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15821 2368 3077

Hi @vanessaliew ,

Share your store URL. 

what do you want modify your footer?

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
vanessaliew
Explorer
52 0 19

Hi, pm you my url.

I want to fixed my footer at bottom, if you open account/login page, the footer will float half way. I tried some solution online, it will fixed the footer at everypage, scrolling from top to the bottom, which i dont want, I only want to fix at the last page bottom.

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12269 2546 3692

@vanessaliew 

Please share your store URL.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12269 2546 3692

@vanessaliew 

Thanks!

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12269 2546 3692

@vanessaliew 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.liquid file. 

@media screen and (min-width: 769px){
body:not(.template-index) .main-content {
    padding-top: 80px;
    height: 77vh;
}
}
vanessaliew
Explorer
52 0 19

@dmwwebartisan thank you solved. 

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1564

hii, @vanessaliew 
Kindly share your store URL so,
I can solve it perfectly.
Thank You.