BROOKLYN MOBILE NAV WIDTH

Zachyssek
Tourist
9 1 0

Hey, 

how Can I adjust the cover of the mobile nav? 

For example now it is covered by like 75% width. ´What if I want only 50% covered OR 100% covered?

Zachyssek_1-1637583626388.png

Thank you very much

ZACHARIAS

VIT ZACHARIAS
Replies 5 (5)
timkuts
Shopify Partner
20 5 12

Hello! Please share the store url

KAD::Systems - Developing apps and customizing stores
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/kadsystem
support@kad.systems
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9731 2226 3053

@Zachyssek 

Please share your store URL!

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
Zachyssek
Tourist
9 1 0

There you go guys

https://tovishop.com/

Thank you

VIT ZACHARIAS
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9731 2226 3053

@Zachyssek 

Please add following css code your assets/timber.scss.liquid bottom of the file.

#NavDrawer.drawer--left {width: 100% !important;}

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
Zachyssek
Tourist
9 1 0

Good, thank you!

I set 25% and it looks like this which is pretty good!

Zachyssek_1-1637588371584.png

And now I have second question. Is there any possibility to make the picture (in marked area) unclickable?

Because now, I have a <a href> to a another page behind the picture (marked).

When I click on that picture during open navigation it takes me to undefined page 404 page not found.

When I click on picture during closed navigation menu it takes me to my collection page which I want.

What should I add to css to just close navigation menu when I click on the picture during open side navigation menu?

THANK YOU A LOT!

VIT ZACHARIAS