Solved

Brooklyn Theme button colour change

Danell
Excursionist
12 0 5

Screenshot 2021-06-14 at 12.22.01.pngHow do I change the colour of that "SOLD OUT" button so that it can be more visible?

Accepted Solution (1)
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

This is an accepted solution.

@Danell 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss .liquid file.

.grid-product__sold-out {
    background-color: #FFF !important; /* to change the background color */
   color: #000 !important; /* to change the text color */
   border-color: #000 !important; /* to change the border color */
}

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

Replies 8 (8)

DigitalArtisans
Shopify Partner
378 58 88

Hello @Danell !

You should be able to modify the colors for buttons within your theme's general settings (Online store > Themes > Customize theme > General Settings > Colors)

If this option does not exist on your Brooklyn Theme you will to change it within the CSS file of your theme.
This can be done by hiring a professional coding developer on a platform like Fiverr.com (very competitive rates).

Hope this helps!

Thanks,
Digital Artisans

Hatim Ayoub | Designer | Developer
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted
Danell
Excursionist
12 0 5

On the sale tag but not on the "out of stock tag"

Any Advice?

Screenshot 2021-06-14 at 14.06.01.png

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@Danell 

Please share web shop URL ! I  help you.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
Danell
Excursionist
12 0 5
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

This is an accepted solution.

@Danell 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss .liquid file.

.grid-product__sold-out {
    background-color: #FFF !important; /* to change the background color */
   color: #000 !important; /* to change the text color */
   border-color: #000 !important; /* to change the border color */
}

Thanks!

Danell
Excursionist
12 0 5

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

It worked 100%

lucdesa
Visitor
2 0 2

Thank you so much, it worked perfectly! I needed to make more visible the "sold-out" stamp on the product pics, as the standard colour of the Brooklyn theme was basically invisible/useless with my background colour.

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@Danell 

Please share your shop URL !

Thanks!