Brooklyn Theme - Changing the Background color and the font color of the headers and footers.

Solved
Mushran
Tourist
4 0 1

Hello everyone, I hope all is well. I'm new to Shopify. I'm currently using the Brooklyn theme (like many others).

I am having some issues however. I'm using a white logo and it's clearly visible on the home page with all the slides, but it isn't visible on any other page due to there being a white header and footer. So I was wondering if you guys could help me change the background/fill color of the headers and footers on every page of the domain.

I'd like the background/fill color to be black, with the font color being white for the headers and footers. I just don't have any coding experience, I'm a complete novice, I'm open to trying, but I'm not sure how to go about this. I considered looking into a Shopify expert, but those services are extremely expensive for someone like me. I figured I could ask some seasoned veterans for help.

Thank you guys for taking the time to read this post and helping me out with my dilemma. I'm very grateful for that!

Replies 30 (30)
shareesemz
6 0 0

Hey I would like to change the footer to black and the writing to white. Can you please help me with this? 

https://thekorutline.com/